Grocery Store Partner ProgramsWouldn't it be great if you could financially support the Martin Warrior Band each week at no additional cost to you? Now you can by participating in our grocery store partners programs! Participating in these programs means easy money for the band. If you have any questions or want more information, please contact Charlotte Parr at email@example.com.
These programs are available throughout the state and in other states. Download and forward this fyler to your neighbors, friends, and family who live near or far and ask them to support our great Martin Warrior Band!
Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com. If you do not have an account, create one.
- Once you have an account, sign in and click on account summary.
- Under the Community Reward tab, search for, then select James Martin H.S. Warrior Band #91170.
- To verify your registration, check your receipt which should indicate that you are donating to James Martin HS Warrior Band. (If not, please contact us.)
Community Partners Program
- Pick up a Community Partners Card from the Martin Band Boosters. We have 500 to distribute. They will be available at every meeting of from Charlotte Parr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each time you shop, scan your community Partner Card at the register when checking out.
Good Neighbor Program
- Click here to download the Good Neighbor Charity Addition/Deletion form.
- Print form, fill it out, and enter #13045 as the charity to be added to our card (this is the number for James Martin HS BBC).
- Return the completed form to your neighborhood Tom Thumb.